Pool / Fountain
Miami Management, Inc. can provide you with all your pool, spa, and fountain maintenance needs. We service pumps, heaters, filters, pool and spa equipment. Our expert service technicians are trained to locate and repair any aspect of your pool or spa with speed and efficiency. All work is fully guaranteed.
We will tailor a program to fit your daily-weekly service needs by our trained technicians and are committed to provide quality care and all necessary chemicals to all water environments.
Maintenance Service includes weekly stops to check and balance water chemistry (chemicals included), brush pool walls, clean tile, clean skimmer basket, skim surface and monitor equipment. Also performed as needed: backwashing filter, algae control, cleaning the pump strainer, adjusting pool water level, and various other appropriate procedures.
- Acid washes
- Power / Pressure Washing
- Tile & Pebble calcium removal
- Salt system installation and repair
- Pool light repair and replacement
- Electrical, including timers and automated controls
- Heat Pump, Motors. Pumps & Valve repair and replacement
- Keep sufficient water levels in your pool, especially when heavy rains that accompany most storms raise the local water table
- Properly equipped with adequate drains and skimmers
- It is recommended that you super chlorinate the pool water. You should "shock the pool" in your normal manner
- It is important that all electric power be turned off at the circuit breakers before the storm hits
- Store loose objects such as chairs, tables, pool equipment